Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Friday, September 19, 2014

Realms of Reality

The time seems to be closer to me than my own boy friend. I look at the time when I wake up, on my drive to work, every 15 minutes when I am at work, on my lunch break, on my way home, and right before bed. Side note: I even push my home button on my phone subconsciously and see the damn time. So I ask myself why am I living by these man made measurements?

The open road is hollering my name at unspeakable volumes! I want to live by my rules, my time. When I feel hungry I will eat and when I'm tired I will go to bed. Seriously life is taken too seriously, so take advantage of your own time and achieve what you wish to accomplish. Soon I will be breaking this bland routine of wake, wash, work repeat!

Listen, there is a beautiful clean slate awaiting for you each and every single day! Its there for you to make changes or just deal with the choices that you have made. Is your story going to be traffic delays, in business professional clothing just to make another taxed dollar? A passion burns in each and every one of you but the only way to start the fire is with you taking initiative!

Time is of the essence!