Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Passion or Clashin?

Naturally I am a pretty passionate person in the way I talk, feel, and through my actions. Recently I went through a couple weeks where I had lost all motivation. I had no energy or thoughts of blogging, doing some yoga, or even getting caught up on my monthly astrology report (which is a must for me). The problem was my mental state was not in the right place. I began to realize, that after not writing or sketching anything for weeks, somethings gotta give. 

After a little bit of time of feeling as if I was dragging a lead balloon around, something did change. I met up with an old friend who is very talented musically and we started to collaborate. I would throw out an idea for a song, he came up with a guitar riff, and we played around with wording for lyrics. Next thing you know we had a full fledged song on our hands that we are now proud of. It starts with one little ounce of imagination to build up your momentum.

The thing about passion is that you need to feel something to drive your energies. Passion blooms from positive and negative inner psyche that turns into an external expression.  So you may be wondering how to channel your passion. I cant give you a passion but I can try to help you narrow it down.

You first need to find out what is NOT inspiring you. Imagine if every morning you jumped out of bed happy and excited everyday, what would posses you to feel that way? Envision the things that would make you motivated everyday. No matter your age, you are always too young to stay in a position that makes you unhappy. Next you need to focus on hobbies or interest that make you want to read endlessly up on them, (aka sparking a passion).  Once you have done your research you will notice you have taken a stance and you can now focus on beating your craft. From this point, you may be passionate about a particular topic, found a driving force behind your hobby or ultimately discovered a way to create a career out of your passion.