Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Girls

Summer days are drifting away into fall very quickly! One day the humidity is melting you into the sidewalk and the next day it is damn near freezing. Take it all in because this is our rehabilitation from last winter to prepare for the upcoming season we must face.  According the the Farmers Almanac this winter is supposed to be colder and stronger than the last so prepare yourself!

Everyone at Starbucks today was giggling about the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and sharing laughs about premature fall Facebook posts. I just ignored them the best that I could because I was impatiently waiting to get the hell out of there. I am trying to hold on to every last breath of summer so that I don't have to put on my boots, legging and scarf to grab a PSL. However, fall is my favorite time of year and mother nature has to run her course.

So whats the big deal pumpkin spice girls? I want to know what about this particular latte gets you so excited!