Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Friday, August 15, 2014

Zodiac Signs in a Fight

♈️Aries: I'm sorry for what I said to you but I got my point across, didn't I?
♉️Taurus: I will physically kick your ass after I bruise you verbally!
♊️Gemini: I will talk circles around you until you are confused, & then forget why I was even mad.
♋️Cancer: I will remain silent until you get what I am upset about, or plan a way to hide your body.
♌️Leo: Mess with me & I will attack you, leave the past in the past!
♍️Virgo: You honestly are not even worth my precious time, get out of my sight!
♎️Libra: I will out wit you and then booby trap your house!
♏️Scorpio: The look on my face is enough to scare you off, if not, revenge is already waiting for you.
♐️Sagittarius: I am the champion of all confrontations, so bring it.
♑️Capricorn: Ill give you a piece of my mind & some to spare-I'm not afraid to slap you.
♒️Aquarius: I'm seeing you speaking but cannot hear you over my elite opinions.
♓️Pisces: Everything has built up to this point, my emotional volcano will blow in 3-2-Run