Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meditate



Last night after a busy day of work I got home to a dinner prepared for me, so kicked my feet up and turned on Netflix. After catching up with my boy friend I washed my face with this amazing, 3 step Tea Tree face wash from the Body Shop and felt so rejuvenated after! I would definitely recommend this for any skin type, but it truly kills the bacteria that lives on your face as for amusement park lifestyle. So I wiped my face clean with a warm cloth and could not ignore the sound of the tree frogs coming from our opened windows. I am from the country where silence is actually a bunch of creatures in the night on full blast. While I sat there raving to frogs croaking, I took some deep breaths of the cool nights air and I thought about many things that have unraveled lately. I decided to do some light yoga and let my thoughts pass through my mind, then out with each breath.

Sometimes life gets us caught up in things that happen to be far from the way we wish it would turn out. Every once and awhile we have to slow down our busy minds and bodies. Think about it, when is the last time you just sat outside at night to breathe and look to the stars for clarity? 

Slow down. You deserve it.