Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Monday, July 7, 2014

Festival Survival

I have been going to music festivals since I was 10 and a witness of live music since before I left the womb. There are certain things about festivals that you can prepare for before you are there without the necessities. For instance, we all picture ourselves dancing in the sun shine without a worry in the world. Although this is how it should go, we often still have to battle Mother Nature, people who are not trustworthy, & our own forgetfulness.

So Mother Nature is clearly the toughest bitch out there! So pack according to what the weather man says yes, but don't forget about Miss Natures mood swings from hot to cold. Bring an umbrella, rain boots, & clothes that you don't mind getting dirty.

Theives!!! They do exist in a coexisting, peaceful environment where people are burning sage & dancing happily. Keep your awareness at high levels while still enjoying your endeavors. Keep your coolers and belongings in places that are out of harms way. Leave all expensive technology locked up, or even better don't bring them. Don't forget about your people, sometimes we lose them too, so bring a flag to mark camp & try to remember what your people are wearing.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Make a list so that you don't leave something that you need behind. Your list should include fruits, veggies, meals, & drinks. You can see below my list has things highlighted. Highlighted items are those in which I still need from the store, other things I know I have but still list so I remember to bring them.