Interviews
Astrology &
Observations

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August

I woke up this week and BAM it was August I thought, "where did May go?" ...

There literally was not a June or July, either way its a bad dream & a terrible joke!  It is already several days into August & I am confused as to why I am as pale as Casper.  Though I have seen the outdoors for several brief moments this summer (on my hour long lunch break) I feel like a part of me is missing. 


Do you remember in grade school how 3 months of summer vaca seemed like never ending? I'm not sure if that's because our imaginations were so big & our levels of awareness were so small, but I wish every summer was like that.  I mean sorry for the reality check but there is only 4 months left in this year. So what are you going to do to make this summer last?


If you have lost all hope, dont worry there is still time to engage in some summer action. Make it a priority to get out of town to get the tan you deserve. I know its so depressing but labor day is coming up which means last call for the beach. So pack up the cooler, grab your floaties, and call all of your friends who own boats!

Sketch by Arianna Harris 

It is about creating adventure and doing what makes you happy! Hurry before you start complaining that you have not completed your non-existent summer bucket list.